For details on our Covid 19 Policy & Procedures click here.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our guests, employees, customers and everyone else who comes through our doors. To minimise the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure that our hotels are safe places to visit, we have adopted a number of additional safety measures. Detailed information may be found here.
Additional measures include:
– Enhanced cleaning and sanitising of our buildings
– Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
– Social distancing measures implemented throughout our hotels
– COVID-19 illness reporting procedures for staff, customers and contractors
– Enhanced provision of personal protective equipment (PPE), where appropriate
– Delivering a certified COVID-19 staff training programme to all our employees · An ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health partners, Common Sense Compliance Ltd., which has included each hotel undertaking a full COVID-19 assessment.
As a business, we will continue to adhere to regional and central government advice and to industry guidelines.
Our COVID-19 policy has been implemented throughout the business and is in addition to our existing food safety management and health and safety management systems.
Our directors are committed to ensuring that the finances and resources are provided that enable this policy to be implemented and standards verified. We will continue to review our COVID-19 policy and will update it as necessary.
While we do this, your support and cooperation are very much appreciated.