“The more we do, the more we can do”
– William Hazlitt
We pride ourselves running our hotels on ‘feeling’ and not ‘formula’. But there are times that rules must apply, such as now. We fully embrace all such protocols and have gone above and beyond to implement all such measures. The health, safety and general well–being of our guests and employees remains our highest priority.
– We have further enhanced our already high standard of housekeeping. Together with industry experts, we have selected the most effective anti –virus cleaning products.
– Enhanced hygiene measures and increased frequency of cleaning in high traffic areas and frequent touch points such as doors, handles and railings. As well, we have introduced the use of an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer.
– All bedrooms will be sanitised before arrival, and doors will be signed and sealed.
– All non–essential items have been removed from your room. This doesn’t include our trademark antique furniture, but it does include minibar items, hairdryers, bed covers and note pads. All such items are of course available on request.
– Housekeeping service will be provided on your request only. Select from a range of service options each day via our housekeeping menu card.
– Our employees are receiving rigorous training on all new protocol and procedures.
– All employees must strictly comply with the protective measures recommended by the governing agencies. The measures include hand hygiene, wearing masks if mandated, and social distancing.
– Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID–19 symptoms.